CAREFUL MATERIALS HANDLING
Skilled and Knowledgeable Hazmat Shipping Services in San Diego
Craters & Freighters San Diego can pack and ship virtually any type of hazardous materials according to 49 CFR, IMDG, and ICAO regulations. We coordinate every detail of your shipment so you can rest assured that your materials will be handled safely.
Extensive Expertise to Ensure Safe Handling
The packing and shipping of hazardous materials is not something every provider has experience in or a willingness to undertake. Our teams are well-trained in how to protect hazardous shipments from pickup through delivery, and ready to assist in moving the wide range of items we handle.
You can trust us to get your shipments where they need to go safely and securely.
Hazardous Materials Packaging, Crating & Transportation Solutions
The handling of hazardous materials is highly regulated. We have extensive experience in every aspect of preparing, transporting, and insuring these shipments, including:
- Packaging, labeling, and documentation
- UN-certified packaging
- DOT 49 CFR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA compliant
- Domestic and international (ground, air, and ocean)
- Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Insurance available
We do not handle the following:
- Explosives, Class 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and any fireworks
- Toxic Gases, Class 2.3
- Spontaneously Combustible, Class 4.2
- Dangerous When Wet, Class 4.3
- Organic Peroxide, Class 5.2
- Poisonous, Toxic & Infectious Substances, Class 6
- Radioactive Material, Class 7, I-White, II-Yellow, III-Yellow, Fissile
- Hazardous waste
- Any liquid or chemical that has been opened from its original packaging
- Gun powder, ammunition, cartridges and primers
- Items that require PHMSA registration
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters San Diego.
All you need to do is provide your shipping goals and requirements to our team; we’ll take care of the rest. One of our seasoned engineers will be able to give you an accurate, customized estimate that you can count on. If you don’t think we can handle your shipment, call us anyway. We’ll head to you and see if we can put together a plan everyone is satisfied with.
Serving all of San Diego County, including the beaches, North County, East County, and South to the border.