TAILORED PROTECTION FOR YOUR SHIPMENTS
Custom Packaging and Shipping Services in San Diego
Craters & Freighters San Diego offers tailored interior packaging for every container we build. Crates and containers are lined and filled with ample cushioning agents to ensure items are secure for shipping. We use several types of cushioning to prep our containers for shipping including polyurethane, polyether, and polystyrene foams.
The Right Materials for the Job
Many factors are taken into consideration when designing packaging solutions including dimensions, weight, fragility, mode of transport, and final destination. Then the right materials – from corrugated cardboard and wood, to anti-static packaging and vapor barriers, to heat shrink wrap – are used to protect your valuables.
Product-Specific Packaging Solutions
Craters & Freighters provides product-specific packaging for manufactured goods, prototypes, and one-of-a-kind items.
- Anti-static — Craters & Freighters uses a wide variety of anti-static packaging materials including wraps, cushioning, and barriers to prevent electrostatic discharges from damaging your sensitive items.
- Corrugated — Craters & Freighters offers free quotes for any corrugated container or custom box need. We handle all aspects of the shipping process including pickup, packaging, crating, insuring, and delivery.
- Specialized cushioning — Thousands of clients from every industry rely on our expertise in cushioning and prepping items for shipping hazards and complications.
- Heat shrink wrapping — Craters & Freighters offers expert heat shrink wrap services for assets that need short-term or long-term storage.
- Hard shell cases — These specialized cases provide exceptional protection.
- Vapor barrier — Electronics and items with sensitive or bare metal surfaces that are being transported by ocean container require moisture vapor-proof packaging.
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters San Diego.
All you need to do is provide your shipping goals and requirements to our team; we’ll take care of the rest. One of our seasoned engineers will be able to give you an accurate, customized estimate that you can count on. If you don’t think we can handle your shipment, call us anyway. We’ll head to you and see if we can put together a plan everyone is satisfied with.
Serving all of San Diego County, including the beaches, North County, East County, and South to the border.