Hazmat Shipping, Domestic & International - San Diego
Craters & Freighters can pack and ship most hazardous materials according to 49 CFR, IMDG and ICAO regulations. Our Experts have the knowledge and skill to handle every detail of your shipment.
One-stop packaging, crating & transportation solutions.
- Packaging, Labeling & Documentation
- UN Certified Packaging
- DOT 49 CFR, IMDG, ICAO/IATA Compliant
- Domestic & International (ground, air, and ocean)
- Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Insurance Available
Items that are excluded from the Craters & Freighters Hazardous Material Packaging and Shipping Program:
- Explosives, Class 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and any fireworks.
- Toxic Gases, Class 2.3
- Spontaneously Combustible, Class 4.2
- Dangerous When Wet, Class 4.3
- Organic Peroxide, Class 5.2
- Poisonous, Toxic & Infectious Substances, Class 6
- Radioactive Material, Class 7, I-White, II-Yellow, III-Yellow, Fissile
- Hazardous Waste
- Any liquid or chemical that has been opened from its original packaging
- Gun Powder, Ammunition, Cartridges and Primers
- Items that require PHMSA registration
Domestic Hazmat Shipping
Craters & Freighters is the trusted one-stop local resource for hazmat transportation solutions. Not only can we package, box or crate your dangerous goods, we can also ship them nationwide. Whether your item(s) need to be transported across town, to the east coast or west coast, we’ll get it there safely.
International Hazmat Shipping
For over two decades, Craters & Freighters has assisted the commercial and industrial sectors in transporting difficult to ship assets across the globe.
Our expert team is trained on the proper packaging, labeling, crating and shipping documentation for dangerous goods needing to be shipped overseas.
Many foreign countries require heat-treated wood on all wood crates to prevent pest infestation. We provide ISPM-15 bug stamped crates to ensure we meet international shipping regulations. Dangerous goods also require proper IMDG and ICAO compliant labeling.
Hazmat Packaging, Labeling & Documentation
Our services have been expanded to include proper labeling and packaging for 49 CFR, IMDG and ICAO dangerous goods.
Craters & Freighters has been your one-stop packaging, crating and shipping expert for over two decades. Our services have been expanded to include proper labeling and packaging for 49 CFR, IMDG and ICAO dangerous goods. Our hazardous materials specialists consult with you on your item’s requirements to ensure proper documentation for transport. Craters & Freighters provides the following hazardous materials packaging & labels:
Hazmat Packaging Services:
- UN Certified Packaging
- 4G Boxes in various sizes
- Poly Bagging
- Overpack Crating
Hazmat Labeling Services Available:
- Class 1.4 Explosive
- Class 1.6 Explosive
- Class 2.1 Flammable Gas
- Class 2.2 Non-Flammable Gas
- Class 3 Flammable Liquid
- Class 4.1 Flammable Solid
- Class 8 Corrosive
- Class 9 Miscellaneous Hazardous Material Environmentally Hazardous Substance Marking