Custom Packaging Design
Our Craters & Freighters team in San Diego is comprised of specialists and experts who will design and engineer the perfect custom crate for any item, any size, any weight. We use a variety of techniques derived from experience, technology, and industry insight to develop a design strategy that will secure your assets through the shipping process. Our custom engineered packaging solutions are comprehensive and streamlined, making us your one-stop-shop for all your shipping and crating needs.
No matter how big, awkward, heavy, fragile, or hazardous, our design team is skilled at determining the optimal packaging and crating scheme for your items.
Some of the factors we account for when designing and creating your custom engineered packaging include:
- Asset weight
- Asset sensitivity
- Asset fragility
- Asset dimensions
- Asset destination
- Mode of transportation (air, sea, land)
With these determinations and specifics, among other factors, we will design customized wooden containers and packaging that will support your asset transportation successfully, providing our customers with the confidence they need.
We offer a variety of support systems for our containers, including:
Whether your items need domestic shipping or international shipping, our San Diego crating solutions will keep them secure. All of our materials surpass codes and requirements ensuring all country-specific guidelines are met, and our wooden crates will gain entry into their destination country with ease.
If you are concerned that your assets are too bulky, sensitive, or large to transport with success, we’d like the opportunity to take a look and provide our expert opinion. Our engineers are capable and knowledgeable, offering unparalleled skill in the shipping industry.
Design That Protects Your Valuables
Our custom engineered packaging solutions are created for every individual asset we work with. With over two decades of experience and knowledge, we are true experts in the industry. We will provide professional packaging design for your valuables, ensuring quality, safety, and confidence.
Product-specific packaging is provided for:
- Manufactured goods
- One-of-a-kind items
- Industrial or commercial items
- Medical or sensitive materials
- And more
Never using a one-size-fits-all approach to your custom shipping & packaging needs, you can have peace of mind knowing your assets are in safe hands when you let our designers handle your project.
Since no one can predict the nature of the shipping stream at any given time, we build our wooden containers to last through the worst possible scenario. This proactive approach enables our number one priority: getting your valuables to their final destination damage-free.
If you’re looking for a custom packaging company that uses high-quality materials and workmanship to provide you with the ultimate in customer satisfaction, we won’t let you down.
- Anti-static — When electrically sensitive items need to be transported, it’s critical to use anti-static packaging materials such as wraps, cushioning, and barriers to prevent electrostatic discharges from damaging these items.
- Corrugated — Our custom-made corrugated containers are durable and lightweight and an excellent alternative to wooden containers if your items don’t necessitate that amount of protection. Craters & Freighters offers free quotes for any corrugated container or custom box need.
- Specialized Cushioning — Thousands of residential customers and commercial clients from every industry rely on our expertise in cushioning and securing items for the harsh shipping environment.
- Heat Shrink Wrapping — Craters & Freighters offers expert heat shrink-wrap services for assets that need both short and long-term storage. Our shrink-wrap provides safe cover from the elements and does not damage the item when removed.
- Hard Shell Cases — These specialized cases provide exceptional protection for fragile pieces and the most demanding shipping projects.
Vapor Barrier — Electronics and items with sensitive or bare metal surfaces transported by ocean container require moisture vapor-proof packaging to keep the saltwater away and maintain their integrity.
San Diego’s Craters & Freighters combines their custom packaging design with comprehensive shipping solutions for the utmost in convenience and accountability. Our logistics teams and customer service teams are here to support you in every part of your shipping journey.
We are dedicated and determined to make your asset transfer a successful one. If you’re interested in hearing about our white-glove shipping service, we’d love to hear from you, as we are happy to accommodate your needs. Or maybe you’d like to learn more about our sustainability efforts? We invite you to read how Craters & Freighters wants to make a difference.
Custom Packaging and Crating Services
At Craters & Freighters, we offer various tailored packaging and crating services, including:
- Custom wood crating for just about any item, no matter its size or shape or where it’s going
- ISPM 15 compliant export crating for international shipments from the U.S., meeting all requirements to enter foreign countries
- Wood pallets and skids for items that require less protection during shipping
- Custom-made hard shell cases ensuring a safe arrival of the most fragile assets
Our engineers take pride in establishing the best way to protect your assets during the shipping process. We are skilled designers and would like to surpass your expectations. Call us to learn more today.
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters San Diego.
All you need to do is provide your shipping goals and requirements to our team; we’ll take care of the rest. One of our seasoned engineers will be able to give you an accurate, customized estimate that you can count on. If you don’t think we can handle your shipment, call us anyway. We’ll head to you and see if we can put together a plan everyone is satisfied with.
Serving all of San Diego County, including the beaches, North County, East County, and South to the border.